Hair Care Tips
- Conditioner wash your hair with moisturizing conditioner.
- Apply from root to tip in a downward motion.
- Do not rub, massage, or bunch hair together while conditioning to avoid tangling.
- Wait 10-15 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
- Allow hair to air dry.
- Hair should be installed by a licensed professional.
After Install Maintenance Tips
- Conditioner wash your hair every 2-3 weeks to maintain softness.
- Use sulfate free shampoo on your hair if you use products that may weigh your hair down.
- Allow hair to air dry. If you are using a hair dryer use the cool or low temperature setting.
- Do not use products containing alcohol on your hair extensions it will cause dryness.
- Before going to bed wrap, pin curl or braid hair then cover hair with a satin or silk bonnet/scarf.
- Never sleep with your hair wet. Make sure your hair is completely dry before going to sleep to avoid tangling.
Washing & Conditioning Tips
- Gently detangle hair from tip to root with a wig brush or wide tooth comb before washing.
- Use sulfate free shampoo ONLY. Only shampoo hair as needed.
- Gently work shampoo through hair from root to tip in a downward motion with your fingers. Rinse with warm water.
- Do not rub, massage, or bunch hair together while washing to avoid tangling.
- Rinse thoroughly remove excess water and apply moisturizing conditioner.
- Gently comb hair from tip to root moving upward with a wide tooth comb.
- Allow your hair to air dry. -Highly Recommended
- If you are using a hair dryer use the cool or low temperature setting.
- Hair should be colored by a professional colorist.
- Wash hair with mild sulfate free shampoo.
- Keep hair hydrated after coloring using moisturizing conditioner.